Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jack's King and Queen Ball









The sixth graders at Jack's school have been studying the Renaissance Era and they put on a King and Queen's ball to celebrate.  They also learned etiquette and were taught the waltz.  It was a really fun event and although the boys didn't really love the dancing part, it still turned out great.  Not to mention that Jack had an adorable partner to dance with and great friends to "hang out" with.  I am happy that he has great teachers to teach such important things.

5 comments:

Jenny Young said...

Way to go Jack! So cute. The hand hold is hilarious!! Love it.

Rita said...

Jack ... That looks like so much fun! And I agree with your Mom, I think your partner is really cute. And you,... look so handsome. I really like your shirt and tie.

Lace OD said...

Cool event! Jack looks great!

cathi6 said...

Oh, I'm so sad I missed it!!! Send me pics of B if you have some!! It sounds like a really fun, cute time!!!

The Jacklins said...

Just getting around to posting on my blog...cute memories though!! I think this event and the Kindergarten Graduation are my top 2 favorite things Taylor Elementary does!! Love It! Thanks for sharing the picts!