Sunday, February 6, 2011

Skyhawk Basketkball


We are in the middle of the basketball season and it has been quite a year for the Skyhawks Team.  Exciting, Wonderful, Stressful, Crazy, Sad, Upsetting, Cool and mostly fun.... and through it all we remain huge fans of this team, this school and this community.  I've been taking some photos almost every game... but with my very limited photography skills, I'm happy when the local newspapers or another avenue provide me with some great shots of my basketball boy.  Great job Nick.  I'm so happy that you are having a great year.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I really love the pics! Great shots of you Nick! Good Luck for the rest of the season.

cathi6 said...

Well said, and you put that camera away.....it's bad luck! (and I'm not superstitious or anything!)

The Jacklins said...

Those are great shots of Nick! It has been a crazy basketball season...glad to see things have turned around and hope they stay that way!! :) Good Job Nick!