Friday, February 19, 2010

Blogging and Reality "Bites"

I've been hearing a lot lately about all the blogging that SAHM's are doing and getting paid for. (And in case your not a true blogger - SAHM stands for "Stay At Home Mother" -- and that took me quite some time to figure out. lol).  Anyway, they solicit people to their blog, try to get advertising, compete in the whole blogging world and blah blah blah.  And they are able to do it in the comfort of their own home, in their pajamas if they so choose.  I'm SO not interested in that.  In fact, I'm not that fond of pajamas.  Too informal.  (wink)  The sole purpose of my blog is to remember the everyday moments of our little family's life and maybe share with just a few close friends and family what's going on with us.  I did however think of something that I'm going to try...  Reality "Bites".  Every once in a great while, there are these little thoughts that I have that I want to record or remember.  I tried Facebooking.  (Sigh)... but I'm not so impressed with that.  Too public.  Also, too much of a time waster for me.  My teenagers like it and I can see it's real benefits to re-connect and stay in touch, so for any of you that are on FB, please don't be offended and by all means, proceed as usual.  Certainly don't let my opinion shape you.  But I want to share little tidbits with you this way instead.  I know that some days you will relate and somedays, probably not... but here's to my reality.  :)

0 comments: