Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!!

I'm back again with another Thankful Thursday.  I instituted this a long time ago and was able to keep it up for awhile, but then life happened and I quit.  I want to come back because being thankful is very important to me.  And... today, I am thankful for
The February Thaw ... I love the warmer temperatures and little bouts of sunshine that let us know that Spring is right around the corner.

Also, I am thankful for my walking shoes.  I have been walking (or Trek Training) for a few weeks now and I am thankful for my walking shoes that fit well and don't hurt my feet.  As my husband would tell you, I don't always choose the most comfortable or sensible shoes, but these I love.

3 comments:

Jenny Young said...

Trek Training? Does that mean you are a ma? what kind of shoes do you have??

Lace OD said...

yeah. trek training? shoes? we need details!

cathi6 said...

Ha Ha Ma Obray, you keep walking, even when your cheeks are numb!!!! We'll be so glad we are prepared!!!!!