Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cure for a Seven Year Old's Headache

The other night, after a particularly busy day, Shay came to me and said she had a terrible headache.  She wanted to know what would help her feel better.  After giving her some suggestions, none of which she was that fond of, she said, "I know... I need a bubble bath with candles."  So here she is basking in the glow of the best cure ever.  She giggled all the way through it and quickly forgot about her headache.  The cutest part was that she kept repeating things like "Nothin' wrong with this" and "I'm tellin' ya, this is the life."  She is a little character for sure, but she brings a bright spot to our lives, everyday!!!



5 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

It's good to teach them these things while they are young. What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Funny girl. Works for me too!!

cathi6 said...

That's hilarious, I'm telling ya, that cute girl of yours, is almost to the T exactly like a bigger girl I know, full of spunk, life and fun. She is a doll! Bubble baths always make life better!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! That is hilarious.

Haley said...

Oh Shaylee you make me laugh! Love ya!