Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This will make your life easier!!!

Some of you may know about this website, if you don't, let me be the one to share it.  YEAH!!!  This is one great tool for busy mom's who love to cook and want to have a delicious home-cooked meal on the table every night.  First, go to http://www.simplifysupper.com.  Register....it's absolutely FREE!!  If your family is not picky, you can use the calendar already prepared and the greatest part is that the shopping list is already prepared as well.  Plus, you can send the shopping list to your cell phone.  How great is that?  If you are picky or if you just want to customize your calendar, like I did, then you can create your own.   And again, the shopping list literally prepares itself.  (I love that feature, can you tell?)  Also, the recipes are broad enough for every palate and seem to be adaptable if you just can't stray from Grandma's ways.  So, check this out.  I guarantee it will be a time-saver.  And it gets even easier as you familiarize yourself with the website.  

4 comments:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Hey there! Yes we are family...I consider it that way too:) I have to tell you that your family pictures are so adorable. I can't believe how fast they are growing up and I swear we haven't been away that long. Hope all is well, I'm glad you found me, now I can see your updates.
Penny!

Momma Paulson said...

Thanks Heather! I'm excited to check this out. :)

Haley said...

Thanks for the info. I am always up for making cooking easier. I'll check it out and get back to you. Sorry we didn't stop in, but we figured you guys get tired of us pretty easy. See you Next weekend.

The Jacklins said...

I finally got around to checking this out...it is great...even just for some new ideas!! Thanks!