Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Ghosts of Christmas Past

In year's past, I'm always in a hurry to get Christmas cards off and never have a decent picture to send.  So, we pull out the camera and the tripod and attempt to take one ourselves.  They usually seem okay at the time....but sadly as I look back over them, I'm not so sure.  Here are a few samples.  Maybe this year we'll have someone help us out......but likely not....and in a few weeks when the last details of Christmas are weighing heavily on my mind...we'll pull out the tripod and do it all over again.   Funny, some lessons are hard to learn.  Oh well...we have some fun memories from the experiences.
          
     

8 comments:

Jenny Young said...

Such cute pictures. I think you should just be in charge of dressing the whole fam damily for the BIG picture!! Take care of that would you. Add it to your list.

Lace OD said...

I love the grumpy/goofy one. I think you should repeat that and send it. HILARIOUS!

The Jacklins said...

Cute Pictures Heather! I think the older we get the better the younger day pictures are! Crazy how much your kids have grown up! Happy Holidays!

DeHart Family said...

love the pics... put a pic of your tree i love to see others trees...

cathi6 said...

Cute, use em all in a collage!!!!

cathi6 said...

Who the heck is Prof Howdy?

Heather said...

That was my nice random comment from someone I don't know. Scared me enough to go private again...hahahaha

DeHart Family said...

We are saleing our dog on our blog come see how cute.