Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!


Today I am especially thankful for my daughters.  With the boys hunting trips over the past few weeks, we have had a lot of "girl time" together.  My Mom has been with us as well.  Thanks girls for the manicures, chick flicks, shopping trips and our 

Coconut Shrimp & Artichoke dinner. You are so much fun to spend time with.   I love you both very much and feel blessed to be your mother.


"A daughter is a little girl 
who grows up to be your friend."

5 comments:

atki family said...

Heather I enjoy your "Thankful Thursday" great idea. Thanks

The Jacklins said...

Soo Cute!! I love the quote too! Girl time is Lucky time!! What a sweet picture of Marissa and Shaylee!

Jenny Young said...

Love that picture.

In reference to your comment on my blog -- I know you don't want to get into it with me about the whole driving thing!! haha It's totally abnormal to have a car here without scratches! They put padding around all the poles on the little skinny streets!

Jenny Young said...

Where did that cooking blog go? The link?? I liked it and I didn't bookmark it . . .

Heather said...

I'll put it back on. I just thought I was getting too many links and you know me and clutter. lol