Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Man Tag

Lori tagged me and here are my responses (much to Shane's chagrin.)  
If you're tagged, copy and answer these questions on your blog.
What is your husband's name?  Shane 
How long have you been married?  18 years
How long did you date?  9 Months
How old is he?  40 (much older than me..haha)
Who eats more sweets?  Definitely me.  
Who said I love you first?  Shane
Who is taller?  Shane
Who is smarter?  Book smart - Me; Life smart - Shane
Who does the laundry?  Me
Who pays the bills?  Shane
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  Shane
Who mows the lawn?  Shane (and now Nick)
Who cooks dinner?  Me
Who drives?  Shane....my driving makes him nervous.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?  Totally Me.
Who kissed who first?  He would say Me, but I think it was mutual.
Who asked who out first?  That's a hard one.   Technically Me, but Shane had randomly dropped by to "visit me" several times; but had not gotten around to asking me out....so I asked him to a Girl's Choice Dance at Snow College.
Who wears the pants?  Shane
I tag: Shelley, Julie, Jenny, Lacey, Janel (and any of you that Lori tagged from Lunch Bunch that have not responded. hee hee)


4 comments:

atki family said...

Heather. Thanks for everything. You are a awesome friend. I can't do the "man Tag" sorry!

Tara said...

Wow Heather look at that stud muffin your with. What a great pic!
It's neat to see you both on your special day.

Heather said...

Shane laughed about the comments from our friends about this photo being from our wedding. He says, "You might be a redneck if this is your wedding photo." (hahaha) Just to clarify.....it's an old scratchy photo from his sister's wedding a few month's before we got engaged where he and I were both in the line.

The Jacklins said...

I think it would be a great wedding photo Shane!!! :) Ha Ha!! Fun info too!