Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM3

My girls and I LOVE High School Musical.  So, naturally we had to see HSM3 on opening day.  We went with our good friends, the Jacklin's for Janey's birthday.  It was super fun.  Go see it, especially if you have little girls.  Troy is cuter than ever and it's a darling, innocent, FUN show.  Shaylee has not stopped dancing and singing for the past 48 hours since we walked out of the theater.  Okay....maybe for a minute in her sleep, but I'm betting she even dreamed about it.

1 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

Hey Heather! I am glad you found my blog. Thanks so much for the snack tip. With Isabelle being my first, I am not very creative when it comes to snacks and, if I were her, I would be sick of all the same stuff I keep feeding her. You blog is great! I love the picture at the top. It sounds like you guys are doing awesome. Did you use the CA City Pass when you went to CA? That's what we used when we went back in May and it is AMAZING. Well worth the money! Tell Shaylee I say hello. Who is her teacher this year? Keep in touch.