Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Man and His Barn

I found this picture the other day while looking through older photos.  I love it.  It reminds me of a lot of things that Shane is about and the way he grew up.  We first built this barn with the idea of housing horses, of course....but it soon became the "toy barn" and more storage. Now we are building a functioning horse barn this fall.  It's interesting how life is, if you would have asked me 10 years ago if we would ever own horses and a barn, I would have laughed. But, here we are and we're loving every minute of it; especially Shane!!!

3 comments:

atki family said...

Shane, Great picture!!

Heather said...

I'm laughing as I'm looking back over this. Shane isn't sure what he thinks of the whole blogging world. He probably will be very surprised to see a funny post about himself on it. hahahaha

The Jacklins said...

Welcome to the blogging world SHANE!! Wahoo!! A new barn is definately worth a post! :)