Saturday, June 21, 2008

S H A Y L E E



Can you believe it, my baby is 6!!! 
Shaylee celebrated her birthday in May by having friends over for pony rides. They LOVED it.  She is so much fun. She is very sassy and has a ton of personality.  She loves to sing and dance and play.  She was born determined. I remember times when she was very young (mere months) letting us know exactly what she wanted and getting her own way.  I know this quality will take her far in life and I am grateful for it. She is growing into a darling, sweet, amazing little girl.   I am so happy and blessed that she's our daughter.

2 comments:

The Jacklins said...

Cute picture & cute blog Heather!

cathi6 said...

Heather.......WAAAAAAAAAAY cute! I love the Goulash story and the blog is very sweet! Good job! I love your family!