Sunday, June 22, 2008

Class Reunion

Even though it's very hard to admit it, I just went to my 20 Year Class Reunion.  To be honest, I was a little nervous about forgetting someone's name or face and was slightly hesitant to be going at all.  There have only been a few close friends that I have remained in touch with.  As it turns out, I was worried for nothing.  It was soooo much fun.  Sure, people had changed....put on weight, lost hair... generally aged....but everyone seemed great.  It was truly fun to visit with everyone.  They played a slideshow of photos from then and now (to which Shane was very amused by all the crazy shots of me Cheerleading, in Hawaii for our Senior Trip, in Choir and Homecoming Royalty)...it made some fun memories come to mind.  High School was a GREAT time of life.  Back then I thought it would be the best time of life, but I have come to realize that it isn't.  Time only gets better and better with your family and loved ones and the more friends you meet.  I am happy to have experienced that fun evening of reminiscing...... but LOVE where I'm at right now so much more.

1 comments:

lori said...

Heather, I love your CUTE new blog! And I love your "Goulash" idea! How neat. Thanks for being such a good friend!