Monday, October 5, 2009

Northern Virginia and DC Trip

What a wonderful weekend spent with some of my very favorite people.

Lacey and Chris' House
Family Room, Guest Room and Every Girl's Dream Closet
Waterford, Virginia - Historic District
Lacey, Chris, Me, Mom and Brady
Brady's Apartment in DC on Logan Circle


I spent an extended weekend in Northern VA and DC visiting my brother and sister. It was a great trip. In the city, we had lunch and dinner and shopped in Georgetown. I got to see my brother's awesome apartment. It's in a great area close to so many historical, cool sites. Because this wasn't my first trip there, we didn't do a lot of the "touristy" things and I didn't get a lot of pictures. Instead, we just enjoyed his neighborhood, the cool fall temperatures and took our time visiting and hanging out. In Virginia, I stayed at Lacey and Chris' home in Fairfax. It is so darling. They have recently remodeled so much of their house and it is great. We also went to the Waterford Fair. Waterford is an amazing little Virginia town. You feel as though you have stepped back in time and it was a lovely day. The exhibitors have amazing crafts for sale and the entire atmosphere was incredible.


2 comments:

The Jacklins said...

It looks like such a fun weekend!! I'm glad you were able to go!

cathi6 said...

Wow, what a great trip, like I said before, I am jealous you got to go to one of my favorite places, in my favorite season. Your sister's house is darling!!!