Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Crafty Weekend

Marissa decided to run for Student Council again at the Jr. High.  She spent part of the weekend making her posters.  I think they turned out great.  She won't find out if she makes it until next week, but I am SUPER proud of her for trying.  Best of Luck to her and we think she is a winner no matter what the outcome.

Here is my first completed quilt.  I love the way it turned out and ALMOST didn't give it to our friends for their new baby. (lol)   But, I did and I hope they enjoy it.  Now, I'm on to another one.....

3 comments:

Jenny Young said...

I love the quilt! Did you machine quilt it or what? Darling!!!

Haley said...

Way Cute! I love the colors.
Good Luck Missa

cathi6 said...

Way to go non-sewing woman....it's very cute!! Way to go and I'm sure Marissa will do great!!!