Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Girl!!!!

My Shaylee just brought to my attention that she hasn't been on the blog for quite some time....considering she is our self-proclaimed "rock star", I thought I had better change that. Having Shaylee around is always so much fun.  She is cute, funny, smart and especially unpredictable.  She always makes us laugh and she always brightens our day.  She is 6 going on 16 in every way.  She and I had fun on Valentine's afternoon together, just the two of us.  We decorated cupcakes to deliver and took pictures, read stories and played.  She is a special, sweet fun girl.   I love her so much. 

A Message from Shaylee: 

hi i am shay i have a snow pup with me his name is max i love him i have my ant and uncl here now  so by

4 comments:

cathi6 said...

Those cupcakes were very yummy Shaylee...thanks! You remind me so much of my big girl, Jen, spunky, fun and full of life! I'm so glad you and your family are our friends!!!!!!

Rita said...

Hey, who is that cute girl on the blog?? It's.... Shaylee!! How fun to spend a day with Mom. I hope you had a fun Valentine's Day. Love you the moka!!

Shelly Beth said...

Hey there Shaylee! Looks like you had such a great time with your mom. Hope you had a fun Valentine's celebration at school! Thanks for the blog note, that was fun!

Unknown said...

Shaylee, you are darling, it is so fun to see your kids Heather, they are all so dang cute. By the way, I understand your cousins husband is on Tyler's blog, is that so wild, small world...