Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jazz Game


Nick and I got to go to the Jazz/Cavs Game this week.  It was really fun.  Shane wanted me to go and have some "one on one" time with Nick, which is not always easy to come by, as he is the oldest and I am often busy with the younger kids.  We had a blast.  We had 4th row seats and were literally just feet away from Lebron James when he performed his ritual of throwing the powder.  It was cool.  Thanks Nick-O, I love you Bud!!!

I should tell you that when KJazz filmed this same footage, they were on the other side of Lebron and Nick and I were on TV in the background.  Fun!!  (for Nick anyway)....hahaha

2 comments:

Jenny Young said...

Looks like fun! It's nice to hang out with the "big" kids once in a while!!

cathi6 said...

Yes, very very cool! We were pions up at the very top, but still so fun! Hey, how about those jazz dancers Nick? :)