Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Huntin' Fools





Shane and the boys spent a significant amount of time hunting this year.  I guess that's why I feel the need to call them Huntin' Fools.  I will tell you that they don't mind the name either. They admit it, in fact.  Above is the three of them with my brother Brady and my Dad.  They also hunted with Shane's Dad and brothers.  Shane shot the 5-Point during the Black Powder Hunt and Nick shot his very first deer, a spike, in the Rifle Hunt.  I am so happy they all have fun together and have a hobby.  There you go dear, your dear (I mean deer) made the blog.

3 comments:

The Jacklins said...

Congrats all around! This was definately blog worthy...even though Abbie just asked me, "Why would Heather want a picture of a dead deer on her blog?" :) What great memories for your boys!!

Heather said...

Tell Abbie that is my real sentiment, exactly. But for the boys, I guess it's good stuff....

cathi6 said...

Dang, I am impressed....what wall are those trophies going on? I know, right above your bed!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't throw a plate at me :) They all look like they're having a grand time....way to be a great sport Heather!!!!