Thursday, September 4, 2008


Today I am thankful for my thoughtful Jack.  He and the other boys returned from hunting this week.  He LOVES going.  He always brings me some treasure and it's not in the form of an animal with horns.  


Last time, he brought home a branch with a birds nest on it.  It was really cool.  This time, as I was going to bed, I found a little acorn on my pillow.  It was tucked in a very cute way just between the folds of the quilt and the pillow.  There was no note, only the acorn....but I could tell that he had placed it there with all the care a nine year old can muster, just to show me and to make me happy....which it did.  He is such a great boy.  I love you Jack!!!   (The picture was taken when he was 4)

1 comments:

The Jacklins said...

We are thankful for Jack too! He is great! We need to have him over here to play...soon! It is awesome how he loves nature and the outdoors!